These sliders basically jumped at me… I thought it was cool because 1. As I walked down the aisle I thought “I should get Veggie Burgers and cut them in to squares to make my own sliders” 2. WHITE CASTLE HAS VEGAN OPTIONS
They are very convenient in which they are microwaveable.
And the Burger is actually by Dr. Praeger’s (My New Fave)
But something that I Craved (pun intended) quickly became Trash.
WHAT WENT WRONG?
- Although packaging was normal, I didn’t expect these little patties to be sliding the way it did.
- They were DRY, with the Meaty versions, there was something there gelling them together
- The smell of the microwaved bread is atrocious
- The bread was kinda hard and stale like (I’m assuming I microwaved too long, I went by the packaging)
- Dr praegers usually have flavor… these patties didn’t. Then again I didn’t add ketchup yet.. I can’t eat burgers without CATSUP
IT TASTES LIKE CARDBOARD
IT’S A NO FROM ME, DOG 🐶